As of 11.59pm 5 August 2020, Covid has brought significant restrictions to our work place. As a result of stage 4 restrictions we will be operating under new conditions/rules to keep us and our customers safe and to bring these cases down:
- Opening hours will be reduced to Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Retail/walk in is now CLOSED to all customers until further notice
- We will continue to offer sales of parts and accessories via a contactless “Click and Collect” service. You can do this by:
- calling the store on 59416400
- emailing orders via firstname.lastname@example.org
- online orders are strongly recommended via our website
www.powerhousemotorcycles.com.au (include a note in our comments section to “click and collect”)
*Service work that is already in the store will be worked through and those customers contacted. BUT, we are not taking any further bookings till further notice
*Orders of new bike sales will be contacted once complete and ready for collection
We kindly ask for patience as we too find this difficult and frustrating but thank you for understanding and we very much appreciate all our customers and look forward getting passed this 6 week period.
Please stay safe.
Having risen from the ashes of the KTM/Husqvarna take over, SWM represents one of the best value brands in the country. Offering bikes built in the old Husqvarna factory in Verese, Italy, SWM is building on what Husqvarna had started before the KTM takeover. Now continuing production of the impressive 300cc and 500cc off road bikes and now moving into the Adventure segment with the infamous 650cc DOHC motor that made Husqvarna so famous. SWM are a serious contender when considering a motorcycle that is priced to compete that are built with genuine Italian finesse and quality.
Located only 45 minutes from the CBD in Victoria’s dirtbike gateway, Pakenham, Powerhouse Motorcycles are ready to look after you.